Posted on October 31, 2018
The essential feature of this work was to establish the fact that practically can significantly reduce the duration of the survey, if you implement the program, not only for diagnostic procedures, but also during normal communication. This is possible when removing the psychological barriers that always exist between a troubled teen and adult.
Principles and based on them techniques can solve a number of problems:
– Set the amount of deviation (from the rules of the samples taken from the style of behavior)
– To find out the degree of approximation to a certain type deflection
– To find out the nature of the deviation (its specificity, an area where there was a deviation)
– To establish the cause of the deviation,
– Determine the direction of the possible development of the road began deviation.
Within these problems are solved issues related to implementing mechanisms deflection chain links, which determined the sequence of departure from the standards, the creation of a new type of circuit behavior. In solving these problems, there is a need to determine the motives that give rise to variations, as well as the quality of being formed in connection with the existing behavior.
Based on the characteristics of the adolescent’s personality and characteristics of the typical deviations, we can distinguish some of the principles that are the starting point for working with adolescents:
a) the primary account line deviation and the deviation,
b) analysis of qualities as a teenager operational units, which is constantly in a teenager
c) isolating the characteristics of his ideas and the meaning that it invests in certain standardized for all concepts (separation of the conventional meanings and personal meaning).
These principles are based on both diagnostic features are common to all adolescents, as well as on the phenomenon of “seeking the allowable limit”, typical of adolescents with behavioral problems. The basis of this phenomenon are the following behaviors and belief systems teenagers:
– Conduct a test of its qualities;
– Conduct a study on the possible reactions of the immediate environment;
– As an attempt to manipulate the behavior and operating characteristics as his, and the qualities of those closest associates;
– The system of objections and resistance is built with a focus on standards of justice (a reference to disregard justice and the “universal violation of law.” These young people justify their behavior);
– As a rule, communication is difficult due to existing preventive barriers (semantic, emotional, tactical);
– An attempt to portray their personality traits almost by specific demonstrative behavior;
– Usually a demonstration of instrumental qualities, “revolving” around the most valuable acquisition for a teenager – will;
– The creation of their own “fund of ideas” about the world and about the environment (this is a world in which the teen oriented);
– A willingness to resist and create your own boundaries and understanding of concepts (ideas teenagers often are very different from the usual.)
Principles may be divided into two categories: diagnostic principles and the principles of the deviation of the deviation character analysis.
Diagnosis of the deviation
a) Count of regulations. This is a countdown of the well-known rule (rule, norm, law). This analysis of the negative act, when a rule is violated. Or a violation of a special standard established by custom, or violation of law (as it is an offense or crime). This is a departure from the brink, the deviation of the “transition beyond bounds.” This is a violation of the pre-recorded instructions.
b) Can the countdown from the accepted pattern of behavior in the environment. Then stated that violated the expected “pattern of behavior” (behavior pattern). The individual should not be the model that is prescribed environment entourage.
c) also means a departure from the usual style of its own behavior. In practice, this is one of the first signals began deviation.
In all these cases, the original model is analyzed, from which there was a deviation. Especially significant to identify the average type of behavior in the group, which has recently been included teenager. The initial stages of the deviation values are considered as “waste” from the average in any of the three cases. Consequently, it is necessary to ascertain a “normal” or as a rule or in the form of an invariant (constant characteristics) and the type of behavior in a particular group.
In this case it is necessary to separate, as already mentioned, a simple change, patterns and typical of what is considered a serious deviation, and that can lead to a deepening of the deviation. Possible criteria for rejection – it is 16% (Sigma) or 25% (quartile) in the normal Gaussian distribution for the test indicator (see 2.3, “The standardization of the test”).